Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Moving and Shaking

I have been doing a lot of grinning lately.  I love that feeling.  

Lately, the horses have just been going really well.  There have been a few setbacks, but overall, they are all moving forward well.  Bug and Hotty are really changing the way they go, and I'm super happy about that.  I'm trying as hard as I can to improve my riding daily.  I am shooting to be world class! 

Due to the crummy winter weather, I have decided to move the two redhead superstars to Chesterfield Equestrian in Salisbury, NC.  It's a lovely farm owned by Bob and Katherine Thornton.  Bonnie teaches out of there, so it will make winter boot camp that much better.  We have started with a bang!  Besides working the redheads on great footing daily, I have started in on my own gym routine.  I am pretty excited about it all.

In other news, my 2010 TB mare, Voo Doo Vicky, just sold today to a lovely woman, KC Sc
ott.  KC and Vicky will be sweeping the lower level eventing world by storm soon.  Vicky is also going to be sporting a new name, "Stormin' in Style."

The first event of the season for us is coming up quickly.  Hotty will be competing in her first Training level event the last Sunday in January at Full Gallop Farm.  This will begin a very full season.  I am excited to be back at it again.

I just love when there are many things to grin about!!

Chin up and kick on!

No comments:

Post a Comment