Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Out with the Old, In with the New!


I can't believe today is the last day of 2013.  It feels like the year has flown by.  It was a year where nothing seemed to go quite right, but nothing seemed to go horribly wrong either.  It was a year of mediocre.  I am ready to kick mediocre to the curb and come out AMAZING in 2014.  

I was not the greatest at keeping up with my blog this year, and I am going to work hard to do better with that this year.  

There are a lot of great horses in my barn right now, and my business is growing slowly and steadily.  I am very excited for this new year and hopeful that it will be full of greatness.

Onward and upward in 2014!!

Check out my newest EN article in honor of this new year:
http://eventingnation.com/home/a-few-of-my-favorite-things-ready.html


No comments:

Post a Comment