Thursday, June 16, 2011

So Blessed...

I know, I know!  I just blogged a few days ago, and I'm back!

Here are a few pics of Bugger doing his thing at the Jersey Fresh CCI**.  Love that horse!


Congratulations are in order for Rocky Start student, Maddie Whisnant!  Her parents bought her a new horse for her 13th birthday.  His name is "My Daddy's Cash," and he's a 10 year old Appaloosa/TB cross.  He is quite fancy, and we are excited to help Maddie with her progress with Cash!

Check out this article that was written about Renn and Rocky Start Stables!!
Equine Globe, June 2011

We are doing a lot of work in preparation for our big trip north to both of the Maryland Horse Trials.  Catherine Schumak and her horse, Mr. Secretagentman, will also be making the trip.  We are very excited.

Until next time!!  Enjoy this break in the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment