Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time flies!

I can't believe that it's December and almost Christmas already!!  Wow!  I haven't blogged in forever.  I am finding that life is getting in the way of my updates.  :)

Let's see...

1.  Bug is back in action and BETTER THAN EVER!  I can't believe how good he looks and feels.  He looks better than he's ever looked, I believe.  The change in supplements and feed has really made him bloom.  I can't wait to get back to competition with him!  

2.  Renn has continued in his superstar ways!  He did his first schooling horse trial at the Training level this fall.  It was a bit chilly for the dressage, and he was freshly body clipped, so that didn't go quite as well as expected.  However, he jumped a bold XC round and a great SJ round to end up 2nd.  I am thrilled with his progress, and he will come out in the spring doing Training.  He is also making leaps and bounds of progress in our dressage lessons.  He's turning out to be quite the baby stallion. 

3.  Duncan C's Waterford, aka Newton, my Conn/TB cross did his 2nd schooling horse trial this fall as well.  He was in a large 2' division and ended up 4th!  He was a super boy.  He put in a very workmanlike test for a baby, and he went on to jump 2 double clear rounds.  I was thrilled with my little man.  Newton had some visitors this past weekend to try him, and he passed his vetting yesterday, so he should be moving to his new home in MD within the next week!  What a good boy!
 
4.  Rocky Start now has Rocky Start Stables gear!  We have polos, sweatshirts, and jackets.  I'll post pics when I get the first shipment!  I'm really excited about it.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I hope to be better about keeping the updates coming next year. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment